Did you know that developing and designing presentations are one of the top 5 skills required from a 21st-century employee?
The culture of "presenting" is getting stronger and more important over the years: people talk about storytelling skills, info-graphics, and meaningful learning.
In this Jolt, you will learn about the trends of Powerpoint design while learning new and exciting design techniques.
5 important matters (!):
1. This is a powerpoint based jolt - make sure you have Powerpoint installed on your computer!
2. Bring your personal laptop
3. Please bring a mouse (it's difficult to design without it)
4. It's recommended to own one of these next versions: 2013, 2016, office 365.
If you own a 2010 version it's o.k. but you won't be able to participate in some of the practices.
5. Make sure to download all the files to your desktop in the next link prior to the Jolt (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bRioYNbaRRZDd8hxxvDL0rJO1TSkElsa).
Questions this talk answers:
How to develop appropriate content for a slide?
What are the hottest trends in power point design?
How to design beautiful slides using new Techniques?
Get a learning Membership